Back to Post

Thank-you Note from a Mother in Our Food Program

August 24, 2014

This is a family of 5 (Shalveen, Moreen & 3 children). Moreen’s house was completely burnt in a fire caused by an explosion of an electric meter box. The incident was published in the local newspaper. The government allocated to them a piece of land and support in form of materials and labour was given by neighbours during the construction of their new house. The headmaster of their children’s primary school referred this family to us. After home visits and discussions with the school, we included the children in our education program so that they could be back to school and we provided the family basic food in this difficult period.

Read About Others

Letter of Appreciation

March 20, 2017

An Appreciation letter from Sangam School about the services we provided.

Library Week Celebration Report

May 11, 2015

Library week was celebrated in week 5 from 28th September (Monday) to 2nd October (Friday). It was an interesting week […]

Back to School Charity Sale

April 20, 2015

This annual fundraising sale was much welcomed by the community. Items donated by church members were sold at low prices […]

Career Talk at Ahmadiyya Muslim College

January 22, 2015

We were invited to give a workshop for Form 7 students on ‘Job Searching Skills and Preparation for Interviews’. Our […]

Opening Ceremony of Meeting Place of The Church of God in Fiji (Light and Love Home in Fiji)

January 22, 2015

After three years of applying and with the great support of the community, we have finally gained the government’s approval […]

Thank-you Note from a Mother in Our Food Program

August 24, 2014

This is a family of 5 (Shalveen, Moreen & 3 children). Moreen’s house was completely burnt in a fire caused […]